Wednesday 8 April 2015

Style Through My Ages

I have never really been a fashionable person.
Well, I do have good taste really, but due to being rather lazy and awful at managing money, it's never really showed in what I wear.
But I do think I have always subconsciously followed trends (and no I don't mean proper runway trends, I mean other girls my age thinking they look great trends), so I thought it would be fun to put together sets to show the stages I've been through with my style.
If you're a similar age to me, there's a chance that you might actually recognise some of these styles and cringe along with me, so I hope you enjoy!
I may not have got the years completely right, I was going off memory, few Facebook photos and my Tumblr archive, but some of these clothes are actually very similar to, if not the exact, ones I used to wear.

2014
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2013
 
 
2012
2011

 
2010

12 comments:

  1. So fun to look back at what you used to wear! I don't think my style has changed all that much in the last 5 years haha

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well I guess it means you have your own individual style which is a good thing! x

      Delete
  2. The American flag shorts!!! Everybody had them, they were so so popular. I actually love the 2010 style, stripes and denim, pretty similar to trends today really! x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haha I was so excited when I got some! Same, and yeah it kind of is actually! Xxx

      Delete
  3. You're photos are amazing. I will keep visiting your blog! :)
    Here is mine blog:
    http://milanovicap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it! I'll take a look at yours Xx

      Delete
  4. Love this post and you've definitely got the trends spot on!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun post to do! You've always had good style, love the items for 2014 though x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it was :') you should do it too, I'd love to see how your style has changed! thank you! x

      Delete
  6. Seeing the American flag shorts made me laugh out loud ahaha, I remember we had the same pair :') xx

    ReplyDelete