Saturday 18 January 2014

January Favourites


Since it's now the end of January, I thought I would talk about all the things, whether they be beauty, music or just random, that I have loved this month!

Kate Moss rimmel lipstick
One of my favourite beauty products this month is probably this Kate moss lipstick in the shade 107. It's a lovely dark red berry colour and is perfect for the winter time. I find that it goes on really smoothly and stays on pretty well without drying out my lips. The best part though is that it's very affordable! I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to makeup so I haven't actually worn this much, but that hasn't stopped me from loving it!


Candy Crush
Recently I have been ADDICTED to this game. I don't even know why, I just can't stop playing it. It's really good for when you're bored or waiting for something and I find it really useful as a distraction when I'm feeling anxious or fed up. My one complaint however would be the fact that once you've run out of lives, you have to wait 30 minutes to get just one life back. For someone as obsessed as me, this is like torture.


Nail Varnish
Despite having extremely short and ugly nails, I do still attempt to paint them and recently I have been in love with these two nail varnishes: Kiko mirror nail laquer (don't know the name but it's the silver one)  + Barry m matte nail paint in 'Vanilla'. Personally I don't like to be too bold with my makeup so this Barry m shade is just a perfect nude colour that I reckon would be lovely throughout the year! And the silver one is just... Wow. It is really metallic and shiny and I love it! I would say however  that it does actually chip very easily because it's more like a foil but I still would recommend it.


James Arthur's New Album
I have actually been loving this album for a while now, pretty much ever since it came out, but I still love it so I thought I would include it anyway. I have never really been an Xfactor fan but from the moment I heard James Arthur I absolutely fell in love. To be honest I think he is the only person who has ever really deserved to win the Xfactor. He has such an edgy and quite original voice. His songs have amazing lyrics and are just really great songs in general so I would definitely realllyyyyy recommend giving this album a listen if you haven't already. 


Tartan Blouse
I bought this top about a month ago and I love it. Unless you've been living under a rock the past few months, you will have noticed that tartan seems to be everywhere at the moment and I have seen a lot of people on Instagram and YouTube looking amazing in this trend so as soon as saw this top I just had to get it. I think the Peter Pan style collar is so cute and the colours are perfect for winter. I think it was about 20€ from Bershka.





So there you go... hope you enjoyed this post!

          



No comments:

Post a Comment